KIDS, TWEENS, & TEENS Join the 2022 Summer Reading Challenge, read, and win prizes from June 25 - August 20
How it works:
1. Use Our Online Program: BEANSTACK
Sign-up online or download the mobile app starting on June 25
2. Log Your Reading
You must complete a minimum of five activities to be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawings. One badge equals one ticket. Complete all twenty-five badges, and that's twenty-five chances to win!
- Kids Raffle Prizes: Kindle Paperwhite Kids, LEGO City Pickup and Caravan, or Nintendo Switch Lite with a 64-MB Memory Card
- Tween & Teen Raffle Prizes: Kindle Paperwhite Kids, LEGO Creator 3-in-1 Caravan Family Holiday, or Nintendo Switch Lite with a 64-MB Memory Card
- Weekly Raffle Prizes: Log activity each week to be automatically entered into our weekly gift card drawing
4. Library Events & Activities
Visit the full calendar for our event schedule or download our informational pamphlet
A paper reading log is available upon request. Please contact our Youth Services Librarian, Colleen LeBeau, for assistance: email@example.com
The statewide Rhode Island Summer Reading Program is supported by the RI Office of Library and Information Services, with funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services. Special thanks to the Friends of the Jamestown Library.